Fire doors principally require the approval of national authorities that is usually granted after testing operating door sets by accredited test institutes.
- Different materials and construction details are tested to achieve optimum results.
- Periodical tests of doors from serial production ensure a constant quality level.
- The reduced size of the furnace allows an immediate check on the specimen.
- Moreover these indicative tests are economically interesting for our customers.
Our fire testing station:
- Conditions based on DIN 4102 (EN 1363)
- Temperature and pressure in the testing station follow ISO testing conditions
- Test duration: up to 90 minutes
- Opening: 1,000 x 2,000 mm
- Doors max: 950 x 1,950 mm
- Wide range of fitting variations